Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How I Garden

I garden with this strong wicker basket. It's the handiest thing I've found to carry my camera in.  If my camera's in a camera bag, it stays in the camera bag, usually, or gets frantically tugged out for a grab shot of the back end of some kind of wildlife disappearing into the forest. 
          There's a soft, folded towel on the bottomm of the baskets and I plan to make a couple of padded partitions to keep my camera separate from the dog brush, the retractable leash, my dirty garden gloves, buffalo head net, random packets of seeds, pack of gum, bottle of Buggins, and anything else I might take out to the garden. It's all topped off with my "veil" (a threadbare kitchen towel) to cut down on dust, and if the bugs are really bad, I wear the veil. I can't stand when bugs get in my hair.


And that's the way I garden around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment