Friday, January 13, 2012

A Unique Minnesota Inn


Lanesboro is a historic village nestled in the Bluffs of the Root River Valley in southeast Minnesota. I really enjoyed my stay at the Stone Mill Inn & Suites. This is a historic 1885 limestone building which was originally a feed mill. My room, the Egg Suite, was in the lowest level of this 4 story building.  Here was where they used to store and candle eggs in the olden days, because it was underground and naturally cool.

COMMENT: For some reason, I am unable to use my comment form. But I'd like to thank you,
Chrissy, for stopping by.  I went to your blog and saw what a lovely home you have. It's nice to meet a fellow painter --- your work is so vibrant and colorful!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the walls. Our basement has stone walls like that, and it's where I do my painting... just need more light.

    ReplyDelete