Monday, April 23, 2012

Read & Follow

 
Today is READ ME DAY. You're supposed to wear something for people to read (a t-shirt or ball cap with a message, etc.) Here I am sporting my beat-up Marshall Applewhite t-shirt, which features the UFO cult-leader's face and his creepy message. Yes, I know it's bizarre, but all the more reason to "read me," right? 

Did anyone "read me" when I went to town? I don't know, some did, I guess. I, myself, didn't find anybody to "read".  Most people had plain t-shirts, and jackets because it's chilly and windy out. The only t-shirt I read was the one on the menu-board at Wendy's drive-up, when I went there to pick up a salad for lunch. There was a gorgeous young male model on the sign, advertising a Wendy's "Where's the Beef?" t-shirt for $20.  

I had a real hard time taking this picture. I can't find my camera's operation manual, so I didn't know how to set up for a timer self-portrait. I tried taking a picture of me in the mirror---DUH! --- the writing came out backwards! So I just had to hold the camera out as far as I could, pointed at me, and try to take my picture that way. Out of about 30 shots I finally got one where the t-shirt looked okay, but I didn't, so I cropped me out of it. 

This old t-shirt is due to be trashed anyway. You can see where I had to sew up a tear across the wording.   I hope you made it to the Next Level, dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment