Saturday, August 25, 2012

Shabby to Sheek

We were wettin' our whistle at a sports bar in old downtown Utica, IL when I spotted this lovely lady calling to me from across the street to come and see. So I grabbed my camera out of the van and went to take a look.

Oh, glory! This tiny shop was simply stuffed with stuff.  You could barely navigate around other shoppers and we were there before the weekend crowds from Chicago had arrived. I bet when they get the crowds, they get a lot of lifted merchandise too. I actually got claus- trophobic and had to take a quick look and skedaddle. I would have loved to have had the chance to explore, but bumping into and wiggling around 5 or 6 other women browsing about was just more than I could handle.

I WISH I could buy this shop! But I know it's just a pipe-dream, because this is a major Chicago tourist destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment