Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Countdown

OKay... it's noon.  I got up at 8. And I've been going non-stop ever sense. Right now, at this minute I'm taking a breather. Whew...so far I've walked the dog, made the cheese ball, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, did the laundry.... ohhhhh... that's like an hour each. That's not good.

I'm dying to start on the finish of this decorated tin project. It's been interesting. I should have photographed the steps. But I'll have a picture of the finished tin later today. Stay tuned.

Rich has been a great help. He vacuumed while I walked the dog. A great favor! I owe him one. Now he's smoking a turkey for dinner tonight. We've got company coming and I still have to finish this tin before they get here, by 4 at the latest! So why am I blogging, for pete-sake??!!

Here I go to bake my brownies and cut my veggies and then, if I'm still standing, I'll paint rose leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment