Monday, October 27, 2014

Revenge of The Squirrels

WARNING: This post may cause upset to animal-lovers and/or -activists. I would never harm a little critter like a squirrel unless I had a good reason. (I almost cry when I accidentally run over one with my truck on the road.) Eating up my garden is not a good reason. They NEED food, they SEE food, they EAT food. It is what it is.

BUT, chewing up the wiring in all of our vehicles IS good reason to get out the squirrel gun. They are stupid animals to think plastic, copper & whatever other man-made material wiring is made from, is food. Since they can't distinguish between organic & inorganic, right from wrong, their numbers must to thinned.

Selfie with bruise
I've bagged eleven now, and we've had a nice squirrel-noodle bake, but I just don't see how I can continue OPERATION: SQUIRREL PATROL when my squirrel gun does THIS to me!

And the painful bite of the tiny flying squirrel the other night (see below) is another sign to me that room should be made in the garage, for the vehicles' protection. New, automatic garage doors/openers would be ideal.  After all, that's what garages are for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment