Monday, October 1, 2012

A Prayer Request

I'm back... I took a two week break from the Internet to get my head straightened out. I would like to return with a special prayer request, but it's not for me.  It came in an email and I think it's important enough to put on my blog:



I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides. Just breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, we can heal her. 

She's well over 230 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is 'America'... And I love her and have always been proud of her. Please take time to say a prayer for her - even if it's a short, simple prayer like, "Lord, please heal our land. Amen."
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment