Wednesday, June 12, 2013

And PT#3

Today I had Sabrina again. She was a bit more friendly, but I don't think she understands the concept of fibromyalgia pain. It's not what she's doing to my hips that's hurting me...it's her gouging my fibro-points (the signal places on your body where the doctor presses to see if you jump outta your hide from pain... if you do, you are diagnosed.  There's no other test for it.). Geez, that's where she grips me to manipulate and stretch me... but is it necessary to latch onto me so hard?

I asked her, today, if I'm unable to continue with PT due to the fibro-torture, will the insurance company waive the requirement that I have 5 weeks of it before surgery. She just said I need to hang in there a few more weeks and see what happens. Try not to focus on the pain. So, OK...

@ VICKI: LOL! Karaoke, huh? I let my husband take me out about once a year for karaoke. Actually, I've only done it twice, but it's almost time to do it again! I better start practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment